May 31, 2015

Each week, The Traveling Twosome chooses a picture from one of our journeys, junkets, shows, or competitions for the Pic of the Week! Leave your comments on our picture and join in the fun!

This week’s pic is of Char in the pink wrestling outfit she’ll be sporting in both the wrestling match in You Got Beat By a Girl as well as the 30 Second Wrestling Hold Challenge!

Char's pink wrestling outfit

12 thoughts on “May 31, 2015

• June 5, 2015 at 8:37 am

Overall, a great choice for a wrestling match. I can see why Louis wants you to wrestle him wearing that! I don’t see much hope for a wardrobe malfunction in that one but it COULD happen I suppose. I can hope! I thought the pics would be in a ring or gym or on a mat? Can you post some like that? THANK YOU for putting up 4 pics in 1! Nice bonus!

• June 5, 2015 at 8:46 am

Now that we’ve seen the pic of the week in the wrestling outfit, you know we are going to now start bugging you to post the video of the 30 sec hold and pin challenge! Pleeeeeeese post soon! 😉

• June 5, 2015 at 9:15 am

Louis it’s not what I expected but it does not disappoint at all! You were right about this one! In the first and third pictures, I can imagine the girls spilling out! That is what’s most important in a woman’s wrestling costume for a mixed wrestling match! 😉

Char I’d like to see you in wrestling action wearing this so I can compare it to the black one!

• June 5, 2015 at 9:35 am

Pictures #1 and #3 are so hot!

• June 5, 2015 at 9:51 am

Yeah, I’d wrestle you in that! It’d be an uplifting experience, that’s for sure!

• June 5, 2015 at 10:17 am

I can’t wait to see the videos now! You Got Beat By A Girl!!! 🙂

• June 5, 2015 at 11:11 am

I don’t know why but the whistle makes the outfit even sexier! Smoking hot! You ready to wrestle me?

• June 5, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Char, schools would pay you if you wore that and ran a sign up table for varsity wrestling. Every guy in the school would sign up for the wrestling team!

• June 5, 2015 at 12:24 pm

Now that’s a wrestling outfit! What does the back look like? Very sexy!!! I look forward to seeing you rock this outfit in the ring against Louis!

• June 5, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Louis, do you get more hot wrestling Char in costumes or wrestling attire like this? I don’t know which I like better!

• June 5, 2015 at 4:10 pm

The top picture needs to be on top of me!!! 😀 Very sexy!

• June 5, 2015 at 5:57 pm

Pink is definitely your color! Hot hot hot!!!