5-19-2015 Radio Show

The Traveling Twosome Radio Experience

On tonight’s radio show, we interview artist Frank McKeever of www.ScienceHype.com!  Frank is an artist who creates artwork, clothing, and home decor that has truly captured our imagination and inspired us with his creativity.  We fell in love with his work after viewing his Futuristic Planet Series of posters.  These posters look like vintage era travel advertisements but feature futuristic space themes.  One of our listeners will be winning original art from ScieneHype on tonight’s show!

We also talk about our upcoming competitions and video productions, upcoming Vintage gigs, and read fan comments!  Check it out!

Remember… subscribe free to our iTunes Podcast of our radio show and never miss a single episode: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-traveling-twosome/id367259974?mt=2

12 thoughts on “5-19-2015 Radio Show

• May 20, 2015 at 9:09 am

Char, I can only hope that the mixed wrestling short story you make into an eBook is at least a LITTLE kinky! It’s about you guys in a husband vs wife mixed wrestling match after all! Come on! 😉 The artist you interviewed has some really cool posters on his website. I might have to order something if I don’t win the drawing!

Come on guys and hurry with the chess rematch! I’m dying to see Louis lose the rematch HE begged for! LOL

• May 20, 2015 at 9:26 am

Char Linda Carter has nothing on you as Wonder Woman. For one thing, you are blonde and that is most people’s preference. For another, you look much stronger and more like a superheroine. She was too frail. You are indeed the hottest WW out there! I can’t wait for My Date with Wonder Woman to come out!

• May 20, 2015 at 9:35 am

Char I know it would be sexy but how can you expect Louis to give you what you want with eye-to-eye contact as you take him down in arm wrestling when he’s sitting down right across from your chest? You know where his eyes will be! What do you say to him when you catch him looking?

Louis I like the way you want to tag team coauthor the new eBook with Char but you better not even think of writing yourself as the winner of the match! Char if he does, pummel him and film it!

Ok and one more thing. POST THAT PIC OF THE WEEK IN THE NEW WRESTLING COSTUME!

• May 20, 2015 at 9:38 am

I’m a Star Wars nerd myself and I loved the interview with Science Hype. Awesome work!

Get that chess rematch filmed! I’m ready to see if Louis chokes trying to apply my advice to his game! I didn’t realize you were playing as the cowgirl again! What a bonus! 🙂

• May 20, 2015 at 9:47 am

I love the suggestion of you guys doing another competition in that referee costume! Char, please?

Also not to bug you but it’s been a long time since your last video! When can we expect to see one?

• May 20, 2015 at 10:17 am

St. Augustine is a beautiful little town! You guys have to come to Florida! Bring your band! Char if you make it to St. Augustine, I will meet you out there. Louis can I have an arm wrestling match with your wife if you come down? I don’t mind getting my ass kicked by her, I just have to see for myself how strong she is! I am looking forward to seeing bloopers and behind the scenes reels while you film You Got Beat By a Girl. Please give us regular updates along the production. I know it’s going to be a great film! Can’t wait to see the 60 sec wrestling challenge in that film.

• May 20, 2015 at 10:35 am

Yes! Write the eBook kinky Char! It doesn’t have to be too graphic to still be kinky, does it? I mean, you don’t have to write about what Louis did during that match (ROFLOL) but you can get a little sexy, right? Sorry, Louis. 🙂

• May 20, 2015 at 10:50 am

The referee pic of the week was so hot! You have to keep using that costume in some Battle of the Sexes competitions! Maybe the oil competitions????

Great interview by the way. I checked out Sciencehype.com and like his work a lot! I’m hoping to win the set!!!

• May 20, 2015 at 11:27 am

Char, Louis and Bryson are right. No one I’ve seen makes a better Wonder Woman than you! You are so sexy in that costume! It’s why I can’t wait to see My Date with WW! When do you think it will be out?

Hey don’t forget to film that 30 second wrestling hold/pin challenge soon too!

• May 20, 2015 at 1:32 pm

If you guys are having an oil competition video, you have to do an oil wrestling match as one of the events! That’s the law, didn’t you know? 😉

• May 20, 2015 at 3:07 pm

You should have asked your interview if him and his wife have ever wrestled each other! 😀

Frank, how about it? Have you? Who would win if you did? You gotta ask all the right questions, Louis!

• May 20, 2015 at 3:17 pm

I love listening to you guys banter about your competitions against each other. I have always found intergender competitions sexy when the women win. Not just the physical ones either like wrestling but any match, game or contest between a man and a woman. I would love to lose anything to a woman like you, Char! I am looking forward to see your next video!