5-13-2015 Radio Show

The Traveling Twosome Radio Experience

On tonight’s radio show, we continue our Battle of the Sexes conversation, read fan comments, talk about some upcoming Vintage gigs, discuss our upcoming films and competitions, chat about the old game show “Love Connection,” talk about the posters from and upcoming interview with Science Hype, and much more! ย Check it out!

Remember… subscribe free to our iTunes Podcast of our radio show and never miss a single episode:ย https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-traveling-twosome/id367259974?mt=2

8 thoughts on “5-13-2015 Radio Show

• May 14, 2015 at 9:00 am

I’m excited to read what you guys come up with in a Louis vs. Char mixed wrestling story as an ebook! I like the tag team writing idea but please do not write Louis in as the winner. That would be terrible.

Post the Pic of the Week and the chess rematch! Soon please!

• May 14, 2015 at 9:16 am

Char, you suddenly sound so much more confident about your chess rematch! I’ve never heard you so sure when it comes to chess! Well I hope you are right, I hope you dominate him the entire match! I can’t wait to hear him to try to explain this loss! Give him a hard time after he goes down in defeat ONCE AGAIN for the eighth time to you! Is the rematch also in the cowgirl costume like the other one? Hope so! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here is your whiteboard list you asked for BtW. You Got Beat By A Girl movie (my top priority for you personally), Date with Wonder Woman, oil games, the wrestling hold and pin challenge, chess rematch, PIC OF THE WEEK, and the new eBook story about you wrestling. I think that’s it. Now get busy! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• May 14, 2015 at 9:22 am

Char whatever you do for the 30 second wrestling hold challenge, I know the video will be amazing. One round or three, it really doesn’t matter. I’ve never been disappointed in one of your vids! Can’t wait to see it!

I also love the idea of you writing a mixed wrestling story. You can base it on one of your real matches, maybe?

• May 14, 2015 at 9:46 am

Char, I hope I’m the first to answer you about how old you look. You look at least 10 years younger than you say you are. I’d believe you were in your early 30s if I didn’t know. You’ve got to be the hottest woman in her middle 40s anywhere! I’m really serious! And when you are in costumes, you look even younger! You are definitely the hottest Wonder Woman ever!

• May 14, 2015 at 10:26 am

Hey Char, if food really turns you on like you said, do you guys involve messy food play in the bedroom? Whip cream anyone? Chocolate drizzle? Mmmmmmmmm……….

And Char, just what did you do after Louis, can I say “released pressure” during the wrestling match? Was it during a pin? Details needed!!!

• May 14, 2015 at 11:10 am

Char, I have an idea. If my advice on chess helps Louis to where he actually wins the rematch, I think I deserve a punishment for collusion and cheating. I’ll willingly allow you to use me as a sparring partner in the ring. Anywhere, anytime. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Didn’t hurt to ask, did it?

Looking forward to seeing the rematch!

• May 14, 2015 at 1:03 pm

What all is going in your oil competition video? Just arm wrestling and catch or other games, too? Are you going to make a sequel to the oil wrestling PSA for it?

Louis, don’t feel embarrassed. I’d blow too if I were wrestling the beautiful Amazon Char. Just go with it!

• May 14, 2015 at 3:16 pm

You guys said you would give updates and video previews along the way filming the You Got Beat By a Girl documentary. Do you have anything you can show yet? I’m so eager to see that one!!