4-29-2015 Radio Show

The Traveling Twosome Radio Experience

On tonight’s radio show, we read recent fan comments, talk about our upcoming challenges and videos to be released, let you know where to catch our upcoming Vintage shows, and Louis will introduce you to an artist that has captured his imagination – one that we will be interviewing on our radio show very soon!  Check it out!

Remember… subscribe free to our iTunes Podcast of our radio show and never miss a single episode: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-traveling-twosome/id367259974?mt=2

11 thoughts on “4-29-2015 Radio Show

• April 30, 2015 at 9:09 am

Hey Char, I can’t wait to see what has Louis going so wild about this new pink wrestling outfit. Post the Pic of the Week soon please? The 30 second wrestling hold challenge is going to be mind blowing, I just know it! You have to make your challenge hold be a pin. Watching Louis struggle to get unpinned and knowing you pinned him for 30 SECONDS! Talk about domination! I bet you break out of Louis’ hold or pin within 5 seconds! HAHAHA!

• April 30, 2015 at 9:19 am

ahhhh, you played my clip! And you had another equally good clip on this week’s show. It starts at around 12:15 and lasts until about 12:45. I could listen to that over and over and over! 😉

Char, do you thnk you could snap a Picture of the Week for World Naked Gardening Day? LOL

• April 30, 2015 at 9:30 am

The match between the otherwise undefeated high school wrestler and the girl who handed him his only defeat of the season just sounds amazing, Jeff. Sounds like she knew she had to use her brain to win the match, not just her strength. She must have known she was behind in the match, aren’t the points kept on a scoreboard or soemthing? So when she broke free of his hold on her, she knew that slamming him and immediately tangling him up so he couldn’t break out of her pin would be her only chance. She deserved to win, it doesn’t sound like a fluke at all! She was able to outsmart him by breaking from his hold and lifting and slamming him to the mat, then she showed skill and strength by being able to get him in a pin right away. You have to wonder what his teammates said to him after his defeat. Can you imagine what if his girlfrriend was there to see this? H-U-M-I-L-I-A-T-I-O-N!!! Thanks once again for sharing this with us!

Char, when can we expect the pic of the week promo for the wrestling hold competition you promised on the show? You’re behind in pics of the week. Can you post this week?

Have fun Louis 😉

• April 30, 2015 at 9:45 am

Char, OMG! Making Louis tap out and submit a wresting match to you within under a minute would make you (EDITED BECAUSE I HAVE TO…. OMG SETH!!!!!!)? I have to see that! I don’t believe you! I challenge you to prove it! Beat his ass and make him tap out cause I have to see this! Do I really have to wait for You Got Beat By a Girl to come out to see that happen????!!!!!????

So did you say you’d do both the chess rematch and the 30 second wrestling hold challenge sometime in the next week maybe? I’m looking so forward to your next video! Brinng it on!

• April 30, 2015 at 10:06 am

Thanks for the update on You Got Beat By a Girl. I’m dying to see that documentary and the My Date with Wonder Woman video. Can’t wait! Those are going to rock!

Char for the 30 seond wrestling hold competition, you’re going to destory Louis. While I’d like to see several rounds, I know you’ll win in just one round. Louis won’t be able to put you in a hold you can’t escape from and it’ll be a cakewalk for you to do it to him. You’d be crazy not to use a pin for your hold on him. He’ll be wiggling the whole time but unable to get out! LOL

When is My Date with Wonder Woman coming out? Will Wonder Woman wrestle or arm wrestle in that video?

• April 30, 2015 at 10:38 am

Louis, if Char beats you at chess for the rematch, you really have to have a consequence for spending so much time saying that you were smarter and more strategic. Get ready to eat your words, buddy!

Char, its so hot that wrestling Louis turns you on the way it does. All women should be like you. You know how many guys would be into that!!!

• April 30, 2015 at 10:52 am

Char, I see you REALLY liked my idea of challenging yourself to not just beat Louis in 60 secs during your wrestling match but to make him tap out in under 60 secs! I didn’t know it would excite you so much if you can do that! Do you think you can?

• April 30, 2015 at 11:15 am

Wow Char! You’d pick Louis as a tag teeam partner against a tough tag team opponent? I’m a litttle surprised!

If you were a WWE wrestler, would you rather be in a Girl Power tag team, you and another girl, or would you rather be in a tag team with Louis where you are clearly the stronger and have to clean up his bludners in order to make sure you win matches? That would be a cool story line if you were a pro wrestler. LOL You’d have to keep jumping in the ring to save him from losing.

Louis, would you rather be in a tag team with Char or with a really tough guy?

• April 30, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Put up the new pink wrestling costume pic of the week ASAP! We all want to see what’s got Louis so hot and bothered! And the poll too for the You Got Beat by a Girl match outfit decision.

Don’t make us wait a week for a show either! No vacation allowed! 🙂

• April 30, 2015 at 2:28 pm

Patrick Holt, you are right. Yes, the score is known by both wrestlers throughout a match so they both knew he was ahead by points. The match was surprising because even had she not beaten him by pin, the score was still much closer than anyone would have thought. He was ahead but frankly he should have pinned her early on. Instead, he found himself in a dogfight. She fought the match of her life to hold on and when she saw her opportunity, she was determined to take advantage. I don’t think she thought she’d be able to pin him, she probably just thought she’d score points. But she mustered up something no one expected, Char would call it girl power. LOL Like I said, once she broke free and slammed him on the mat, she had her opening. I guess he had the breath knocked out of him and was just stunned bby her reversal. She went in and pinned him before he could even know what had happened. Our teammates gave him hell but I did not. You’re right, she deserved the victory. I never meant to say it was a fluke. She outwrestled him that night. I congratulated her for her win even though my team took the loss. If she had fought every match the way she did that one, she would have been the one to go undefeated all season. I have no doubt about that. She’d have probably beaten me the way she fought that night!

Too bad, Char, her and you aren’t in the same weight class. I’d love to see the two of you in a match. The big advantage you would have is weight. She wouldn’t be able to throw you around the way she did a guy who was in her same weight class. You’ve got a big weight and strength advantage on her. But it would be a fun match to watch.

And I’m still willing to train you and Louis if you let me have a shot at wrestling you, Char. 🙂

• April 30, 2015 at 2:41 pm

Char, now that Louis has been cautioned against putting his pawns and knights on the edges and corners of the board I think your chess rematch is going to be great. When he loses to you this time, he will truly have no excuse. Char, keep an eye on his pieces and how they are planning to come after your king and other key pieces but always keep yourself thinking how you can checkmate his king, too. You’ve got this one!