2-3-2015 Radio Show

The Traveling Twosome Radio Experience

On tonight’s radio show, we talk about our latest release:  The Fifth Annual Paper Football Championship Bowl Game!  We’re releasing it along with this radio show tonight so look for it online and on our Roku TV Channel!  It includes two brand new fake commercials, an hilarious Oil Wrestling skit, a teaser for the upcoming You Got Beat By A Girl documentary, and, of course, the championship match itself!  The game was AMAZING!  You don’t want to miss it!

We also chat about Vintage and our upcoming show this weekend  Check it out!

6 thoughts on “2-3-2015 Radio Show

• February 4, 2015 at 9:19 am

Yes!! Unbelievable! I heard your show and just like you said, the paper football championship vid is online! I was dying to see the oil wrestling part. I started watching and the oil wrestling was WAY BETTER than I even imagined it would be! OMG! I want to see a whole real match like that now! I’m watching the game now. In the first quarter and Louis is tearing you up right now Char. Sorry, I listened to your whole radio show before starting the video so I know who wins. 😉 So far, this video is off to a great start!

• February 4, 2015 at 9:28 am

Ok, I’m going to make this brief because I want to check out your new video! Louis, your news story was almost unrealistic. Did that really happen? Sounds like he needs to be put away for a long long time! Drew, I think the embarrassment I’d feel for losing to a girl would depend on the type of crowd. You’re right there. If it was guys who wouldn’t understand why I’d like to be beat by a girl then the embarrassment would be tougher. But I know that I’d welcome the embarrassment no matter what the crowd. Want to test me and see? Send a lovely Amazon like Char my way and she can take me anywhere and demonstrate her power on me. 😉 That’s al for now. I have to go check out the paper football video! Love you guys!

• February 4, 2015 at 9:31 am

Oil wrestling!!!! Watching now…………….. 🙂

• February 4, 2015 at 9:37 am

Char, you and Louis always have to stay a step ahead of us don’t you? Oil wrestling! Its on my to do list now. ROFLOL I am watching the video now. AMAZING!

• February 4, 2015 at 10:14 am

Char if your band takes on Beat By A Girl the song, record it for iTunes please? You are the one who needs to be singing that one!

• February 4, 2015 at 10:53 am

Char thank you for checking to see what video you beat Louis in arm wrestling with him using 2 hands. Post a link when you find it!