1-29-2015 Radio Show

The Traveling Twosome Radio Experience

On tonight’s radio show, we talk about next week’s release of the 5th Annual Paper Football Championship Bowl Game video and all of its accompanying video skits. Β We also talk about You Got Beat By A Girl (our upcoming documentary), Vintage (our band), and more! Β Check it out!

24 thoughts on “1-29-2015 Radio Show

• January 30, 2015 at 8:53 am

I can’t wait to see this funny video you are talking about on the show if it’s really that good! Looking forward to it!

Char, I would love to see you in a WWE wrestling diva costume for your match with Louis in You Got Beat By A Girl! Do it!!!

• January 30, 2015 at 9:09 am

Louis, Drew’s question was good and he might make a good point but I can definitely tell you that I would not mind at all experiencing the public embarrassment of losing to a woman in arm wrestling, wrestling, whatever. I’ll prove it if Char would agree to give me a match sometime! πŸ˜‰

• January 30, 2015 at 9:19 am

Good luck on this year’s paper football match, Char! I think I know what the new video is. You said it used one of your birthday gifts. Have anything to do with oil?

• January 30, 2015 at 9:34 am

Char, a pro wrestling style costume for your You Got Beat By a Girl match would rock like nothing else you’ve done!

So I know you guys would never really go for a tag team match with us but I can dream, right? And Drew Davis, I would not mind being beaten at all in a crowd. Sure it’s an embarrassment but I think that’s why I’d like it.

BTW, the show volume was kind of low again. Can you turn it up a little?

• January 30, 2015 at 9:45 am

OMG Char???? YOU seriously initiate some of the mixed wrestling matches with Louis? Is that true?

You need to be cloned for the rest of us!

• January 30, 2015 at 9:53 am

Hell yeah I just wanted to be part of the action, Char! I’m not stupid! ROFLOL

• January 30, 2015 at 10:14 am

Char your band should play Beat By a Girl by Ayla Brown. Sexy!

• January 30, 2015 at 10:40 am

Char do you remember that vid where Louis used both arms arm wrestling you and you just used your one and you still won? What was that on? I’m trying to show it to a friend but can’t find it. Help?

• January 30, 2015 at 11:55 am

Hunter, as soon as the film work for this afternoon is done I will help you locate it! I do remember that! πŸ™‚

• January 30, 2015 at 11:58 am

Blair, A man who knows how to enjoy himself and his partner! πŸ˜‰ As far as a match with me… well, you have to talk to Louis about that! LOL

• January 30, 2015 at 11:59 am

Patrick, Thanks for the feedback on the volume! We will turn it up! πŸ™‚ As far as the costume request… it just might happen! We shall see! Love a guy who can handle a little healthy humiliation! Just have fun, guys!! πŸ˜‰

• January 30, 2015 at 12:00 pm

Christopher, you made me laugh out loud!! Glad you enjoy the fun!

• January 30, 2015 at 12:00 pm

Seth, I will look into it! Thanks for the recommendation! Stick around… lots of fun being showcased in the near future! πŸ™‚

• January 30, 2015 at 1:47 pm

I knew it! πŸ™‚

• January 30, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Blair and Patrick, maybe it would depend on what guys were in the crowd? Just a thought to consider. And Char, you’d look great in a WWE diva costume.

• January 30, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Can’t wait to see this new video you talked about. Is it an oil wrestling match???

• January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

I can handle it, Char. Are you planning on giving me some of it? πŸ˜‰

• January 31, 2015 at 12:19 am

Hmmmmmmmmmm, Let’s just say olive oil makes my skin feel oh so smooth! πŸ˜‰ LOL

• January 31, 2015 at 12:20 am

I’m a one guy only kind of chick, Patrick! Louis already has that role!! πŸ˜‰ LOL