The Love Potion Commercials

For our Paper Football Championship Bowl Game which first aired on Super Bowl Sunday 2011, Char and I created several fake commercials to show during the game.  It was Super Bowl Sunday so we went all out on these commercials and made “Super Bowl” style commercials that went “over the top.”  Your feedback blew us away.  It was clear you wanted us to keep producing fake commercials.

As always, The Traveling Twosome aims to please our fans!  Here, for your viewing pleasure, are our two newest fake commercials: “Internal Fire” and “The Love Extinguisher!”  Enjoy!  And be sure to let us know what you think!

Watch our Love Potion Commercials (below) and be sure to stay tuned as we continue to release more fake commercials from The Traveling Twosome!

27 thoughts on “The Love Potion Commercials

• March 9, 2011 at 8:46 pm

AMAZING!!!! HILARIOUS! I didn’t think they would really be better than Wrestling Aerobics with Char but they are! Char, you crack me up! Please keep making these fake commercials!

• March 9, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Great job on these two. Your best commercials yet! Loved the parts with Char in the background on the couch and the bottle being held up close to the camera.

• March 10, 2011 at 7:57 am

There are two things I have come to understand about you guys from following your site. First, neither of you need a love potion of any kind. I can’t think of another couple more “right” for each other! Second, I don’t think Louis would ever want to use The Love Extinguisher with you, Char. LOL These were so funny! Thanks for giving me another great laugh this morning! I needed this!

• March 10, 2011 at 8:03 am

Eric, we’ve already got more planned! Thanks for watching!

• March 10, 2011 at 8:04 am

Thanks, Kim! And you’re right! 🙂

As always, glad we could provide some morning fun for you today!

• March 10, 2011 at 8:11 pm

GREAT commercials! You guys are amazing! The music made it! LOL Char, if you keep putting the smack down on Louis in these commercials, I think he might start getting some sympathy support from your fans! LOL I think he took more of a beating in these commercials than he did in your TV show where you guys wrestled each other!

• March 10, 2011 at 9:47 pm

Thanks everyone! As always, we had a BLAST filming them!!

Bryson…. sympathy support?? ROFLOL!!!!

Kim…. THANKS SO MUCH! We certainly love and adore one another and know how to enjoy each others humor!! Glad we could give you some cheap entertainment to start off the day right!! *wink*

Drew…. I LOVE that part as well because of the artistic flare it adds! Great eye, my friend!

Eric…. ROFLOL What can I say? I’m a girl who likes to play! LOL

• March 11, 2011 at 11:11 am

Sweat from Barry White! HAHAHAHAHA! That’s great!

Looks like you two had a good time making these commercials! 😉

• March 12, 2011 at 3:12 am

ROFLOL!!!!! These commercials are great! Can’t wait to see what you do next.

• March 13, 2011 at 4:01 pm

I can’t stop watching these commercials. AWESOME JOB!!!! Please keep doing these!

• March 13, 2011 at 9:47 pm

HAHA Vance… anyone who knows us knows Barry White plays in our minds all the time! *grin* We had a GREAT time filming these commercials!

• March 13, 2011 at 9:48 pm

Thanks, Jason! Stay tuned. You’ll never know what we have up our sleeves!! *grin* We have so much more coming up! Glad you enjoy our fake commercials!

• March 13, 2011 at 9:49 pm

Don,

THANKS SO MUCH!! We certainly will be creating many more fake commercials! We have a BLAST! STAY TUNED!!

• March 18, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Just give me a potion that will turn someone in to Char. That’ll make me happy!

• March 18, 2011 at 11:30 pm

Ricky, even if Gargamel and Papa Smurf got together as lab partners in chemistry class, they couldn’t come up with a potion to create a Char. She’s truly one of a kind. Lucky, lucky me… except when we enter a wrestling ring, that is. 🙂

• March 19, 2011 at 3:41 pm

No, I’d say you’re even lucky then! 🙂

• March 20, 2011 at 6:46 pm

HILARIOUS! These commercials were the high point of my weekend! THANK YOU, TWOSOME!!!!

• March 22, 2011 at 7:48 am

Honey,

So glad you enjoyed them! Stay tuned. We have much, much more to come!! Have a GREAT week!

• March 22, 2011 at 7:49 am

HAHAHA Thanks, Rick! I’m the luckiest chick in the world to have such an amazing best friend who happens to also be my husband!!!

• March 29, 2011 at 11:25 am

This is great! Can’t get enough of your commercials! And it looks like you two have a really fun time making them as well! 😉

• April 3, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Overdosing on the love extinguisher looks FUN!

• April 3, 2011 at 9:29 pm

Clyde, as long as you don’t wind up in the hospital, it is indeed quite an amazing experience.

• April 4, 2011 at 9:07 pm

It’s good to see Char putting her wrestling experience to use! 😉

• April 5, 2011 at 9:19 am

ROFLOL Beth, Every time I get to apply that new knowledge it becomes much more fun!!! *wink* LOL

• April 24, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Yall gave me your postcard this weekend while you were traveling in Clarksdale. I was just checking out your site. You guys are nuts. I love it! Where can I buy me some Love Potion? I hope you had fun in Clarksdale and come back again.

• April 24, 2011 at 8:37 pm

Butch,

LOL We’re nuts, eh?? LOL Yeah, we are a bit on the wonky side…… *grin*

We certainly will be coming back many times over the next few months! We will be filming a TV show in August (GREAT birthday fun!!) and writing some articles. We will be back to take a few more photo shoots as well. We LOVED it in Clarksdale!! Y’all were an amazing bunch of folks and we look forward to getting to know the community better! It was a long day of work but everyone made it feel like pure entertainment and fun!

Please feel free to share our website with others. *smile* We LOVE when our fans interact with us and each other here! Really glad you enjoy the site. We LOVE it too! *smile*

Char~

• August 11, 2011 at 5:38 am

These are awesome! Ya’ll are too funny! Love it!